Thursday 5 March 2015

BLUR


This is a tutorial on how to do the blur which we used for our main title. It is very detailed and improved my knowledge of photoshop and allowed me to learn new skills. An example of this is being able to use a gradient over a text that is selected. I believe that the blur looks very nice and is very conventional of the horror genre, this is because the words fade away into darkness. This could help with a theme that darkness is prevailing over  light. This is very typical of the horror genre.

Me and my group decided to use this idea for our main title. I believe that it is very conventional of a horror genre. I believe this because when you look at the text it looks like it is fading away into darkness and that's what horror films are about. Another reason is because it looks really good and fits our opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment